Forgetting To Forget
As we get order, sometimes our memory is impacted and we sometimes begin to forget things. With these 5 simple tips, you can build reminders for special dates, to do lists, or anything else that you need help remembering:
- Use a journal. Keep a journal close at hand so you can record your thoughts and things that you need to do.
- Mark events in a calendar. This can help you remember birthdays to the day you volunteered to carpool.
- Use a task list. Create task lists for projects to store your thoughts or ideas. When you're ready to start your DIY project, you will have your shopping list ready to go.
- Brain dump. Instead of trying to remember all the important things during your busy day-to-day activities, get them out of your head and jot them down or capture the task or request digitally so you don't lose track.
- Make use of technology. Smart technology can make your life easier with alarms that will remind you of an appointment or meeting.