Tip Of The Week: Make Breakfast The Night Before
Mornings are hectic enough as is. Why worry about making breakfast? Take one thing off of your morning to-do list by prepping your breakfast the night before. The following ideas will help make your mornings a little less hectic and a little more care-free:
- Place all your healthy breakfast smoothie ingredients in the blender pitcher and place it in the refrigerator overnight. In the morning just blend and go!
- Try overnight oats. Put dry oats in a container or mason jar and cover with liquid (milk or water) and place in the refrigerator overnight. Add toppings in the morning and hit the ground running!
- Hard boil two eggs the night before and pre-cut fruit to pair with it for a healthy, protein & fiber filled breakfast.
- Prepare a breakfast open faced sandwich with whole grain toast, peanut butter and banana slices. Leave it in the fridge overnight, grab and go!
- Build a parfait. Start with plain Greek yogurt; cut your favorite fruits, grab some granola or cooked quinoa, add nuts, and layer. Grab it from the fridge on your way out the door.