Buffalo Chicken Bowl
- 2/3 cup cooked whole-wheat couscous
- 2 tablespoons honey-mustard vinaigrette, divided
- 1 roasted chicken thigh, sliced
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled and cut into ribbons with a vegetable peeler
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- Hot sauce to taste
Combine couscous and 1 tablespoon dressing a medium sealable container. Top with chicken, celery, carrot ribbons and blue cheese. Drizzle with the remaining 1 tablespoon dressing. Refrigerate for up to 5 days. Top with hot sauce just before serving.
Pro tip: Make ahead and refrigerate for up to 5 days!