Avocado Fries With Sriracha Aioli
- 2 firm avocados, cut into ½-inch-thick wedges
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/3 cup white whole-wheat flour
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup whole-wheat panko breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Coat a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Season avocados with salt and pepper. Place flour, eggs and panko in 3 separate shallow dishes. Coat the avocado wedges in the flour, then dip in the egg. Coat both sides with the panko, pressing to help it stick. Place the wedges on the prepared baking sheet. Coat both sides with cooking spray.
- Bake until golden brown, turning halfway through, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Whisk mayonnaise and Sriracha in a small bowl. Serve the avocado fries with the aioli.