Random Acts Of Kindness
Seize the day and challenge yourself to do at least one random act of kindness. You'd be surprised how something so simple can put a smile on someone else's face.
Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Pay the toll for the person behind you on your morning commute.
- Hold the door open for someone. This may be especially helpful for someone who is mobility impaired, has their hands full or is with small children!
- Call an old friend or family member that you haven't talked to in a while.
- Help an elderly neighbor run errands or do housework/yardwork.
- Buy a cup of coffee for someone.