- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil or avocado oil
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 5 cups cauliflower florets, cut int 1/2 inch slices
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons picked jalapeno peppers
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup canned refried beans
- 3/4 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1/2 cup finely shredded cabbage
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Coat a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. Combine oil, chili powder, cumin and onion powder in a large bowl. Add cauliflower and gently toss to coat. Arrange the cauliflower on the prepared baking sheet; bake until tender and starting to brown, 12 to 15 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven; top the cauliflower with beans, then sprinkle with cheese. Return to the oven and bake until the beans are heated through and the cheese has melted, about 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine tomato, cilantro, jalapeños, onion and salt in a small bowl.
- Transfer the cauliflower slices a platter and top with the tomato mixture, avocado and cabbage.