Low Calorie Holiday Drinks
If you have been avoiding your favorite alcoholic drinks to stay within your daily caloric goal -great job! If you need some alternatives to help you enjoy a drink without all the calories, keep reading:
Passion Fruit Mimosas -
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grenadine
- 1 1/2 cups chilled passion fruit juice
- 1 (750 ml) bottle chilled prosecco
- Orange slices, for garnish
- Spoon 1/4 teaspoon grenadine into each of 6 flutes; top with 1/4 cup passion fruit juice, then fill with prosecco. Garnish if desired.
Nutrition Information: 147 calories per serving.
White Cranberry Citrus Punch
- 1 (750 ml) bottle sparkling wine, chilled
- 1 (750 ml) bottle Riesling, chilled
- 1 1/2 cups light white cranberry juice, chilled
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 15 strips orange peel
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a large pitcher or punch bowl.
- Stir in oranges and cranberries.
- Ladle punch and 2 or 3 cranberries into decorative cups or glasses.
- Garnish each glass with a twist of orange peel and serve.
Nutrition Information: Makes 15 servings. 92 calories per serving.