Tips To Create A Morning Routine
- Set your alarm 30 minutes earlier - which also means going to bed 30 minutes earlier!
- Write out your morning routine...
- ...Now close your eyes and envision yourself practicing that routine. This helps work out those little "in between" steps you might not think about.
- Make time for your digestion. You heard right, make time to go to the restroom first thing every morning.
- Go with the flow. The first time you start your morning routine it might be best to start adding in one thing at a time and then working up to it.
- Be "selfish". Embrace this time that's all about you and for you.
- Change with the seasons! How can you improve or switch it up?
- Just try it. You might be skeptical, but try it for a few weeks and notice any positive outcomes that come from it.