Mango Chia Seed Pudding
- 4 tablespoons chia seed
- 2 cups almond milk
- ½ cup canned coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 whole mango, diced
- ½ inch knob fresh ginger, minced
- Garnish: fresh mint, shredded unsweetened coconut, fresh lime, sliced kiwi, fresh raspberries
- Soak the chia seeds with minced ginger, vanilla, and both the almond milk and coconut milk for at least 1 hour, stirring occasionally until a gel forms. You can make your chia seed pudding thicker by reducing the liquid or adding more liquid to make it thinner- I like these ratios used here.
- Simply pour the chia seed pudding into 2 serving glasses (serves 2), top with diced mango and top with garnishes above.
- Store in the fridge as a leftover, enjoy chilled or at room temperature. Store on the go in a mason jar with a lid.