Cold Veggie Noodle Salad
Ingredients for dressing
- 1-inch piece of ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- 3 tablespoons almond or peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons Pacific Foods Organic Unsweetened Coconut Original Non-Dairy Beverage, plus more as needed
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
Ingredients for salad
- 2 medium carrots peeled or spiralized into noodles
- 1 medium zucchini peeled or spiralized into noodles
- 1 can black beans or chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a jar with a lid, and shake to combine, adding small amounts of coconut nondairy beverage to thin the dressing to desired consistency. Whisk a little with a fork if you need to break up any lumps.
- Spiralize or peel your carrots and zucchini into noodle shapes. Combine vegetable noodles, black beans or chickpeas, and a few tablespoons of the dressing, and toss well to coat everything, adding more as needed. Divide between bowls and serve.