Smoked Salmon On Cucumber
- 2 English Cucumbers, peeled (optional) cut into 1” rounds
- ½ cup plain low-fat Greek yogurt or low-fat sour cream
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, cut into bite size pieces
- Fresh Dill, finely chopped
- Wash and cut cucumbers (peeling is optional) into 1” rounds. Pat dry with a paper towel and arrange on plate or platter.
- In a small bowl combine yogurt with dill well. Place a small dollop of yogurt dip onto each cucumber slice.
- Top with a bite size piece of smoked salmon (can substitute fresh salmon).
8 servings. Per serving with Greek yogurt: Calories 11; Fat 1.0 g;
Cholesterol 5 mg; Carbohydrates 3.3 g; Protein 4.4 g; Sodium 191 mg; Potassium 135 mg.